Need a Foundation Repair Permit?

As a leading engineering firm, our relationships with various permitting agencies in the Dallas and Tampa Bay areas will help you acquire the the foundation repair permit you need. Our professional structural engineers create top-notch foundation repair plans and engineering reports to lead your project whether it be for a slab foundation or a pier and beam foundation. In fact, we have a track record of success with all types of foundation repair permitting agencies.

When Do You Need a Foundation Repair Permit?

Before you can obtain a permit, you’ll need an engineering report or a construction plan. That means before a contractor can start a home foundation repair project, you’ll need a professional engineering report. Our engineers have submitted for and obtained permits across the Dallas Metroplex and Tampa Bay area. Whether you’re looking for City of Dallas permits or City of Tampa permits, our experts at Crosstown Engineering can help determine exactly what you need and how to get you there.

We have worked with every permitting agency within 150 miles of Dallas and Tampa Bay. We can help you obtain any Dallas or Fort Worth permit, a Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) permit, County, City or even a Health Department Permit. See the other agencies we’ve worked with below.

We’ve Worked with the Following Building Permitting Agencies:

  • Building Departments
  • City of Dallas Permits (and surrounding Metroplex)
    • Including Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Princeton, Garland, Richardson, Irving & more
  • City of Tampa Permits (and surrounding Tampa Bay Area)
  • Water Management District Permitting
  • National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
  • Health Departments
  • Department of Transportation Driveway Permits
  • Culvert or Drainage Permits
  • Department of Environmental Protection Permitting
  • Air Force Base Permitting
  • Various Federal Permitting Agencies
  • Municipality/County Permitting
  • South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) Permitting