Residential Home Inspections in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and Surrounding Areas
A home inspection is the most critical part of the home buying and home-maintenance process. A TREC Licensed home inspection will provide a visual inspection of the various systems within the home to identify issues that you may need to be aware of.
Our home inspectors are licensed through TREC (Texas Real-Estate Commission) and are trained to include a foundation elevation map, wood destroying insect report and a thorough home inspection report for every structure.
Crosstown Home Inspection Edge: Our inspectors spend a month with our Principal Engineer learning to inspect foundations and identify issues with foundations. An interior floor elevation map is provided for every property Crosstown does a Home Inspection on.
Our Home Inspections do not include an engineering report or a site visit by an engineer to prepare foundation repair plans. If you need a foundation inspection and engineering report, please ask for a Level B Foundation Inspection (separate inspector and report).
If your home has a foundation issue, our Home Inspection will let you know and refer you to a foundation repair company or recommend that you schedule an appointment with one of our structural engineers.
Residential Inspections Include:
All components related to the main home including: Foundations, Grading & Drainage, Roof, Attic, Walls (Interior & Exterior), Ceilings, Floors, Doors, Windows, Stairways, Fireplace/Chimney, Porches, Decks, Carport, Electrical Panel, Branch Circuits, Heating Equipment, Cooling Equipment, Ducts, Vents, Water Supply System and Fixtures, Exterior Faucets, Kitchen Sink, Bar/Utility Sink, Bath Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Commodes, Bathroom Exhaust Fans and/or Heaters, Laundry faucets, Hydro-Therapy Equipment, Dishwasher, Food Waste Disposer, Range Hood, Ranges/Ovens/Cooktops, Microwave Cooking Equipment, Trash Compactor, Whole House Vacuum Systems, Garage Door Operators, Door Bell and Chimes, Dryer Vents, Lawn Sprinklers, Swimming Pools and Equipment, Outbuildings, Outdoor Cooking Equipment, and Gas Supply Systems.
The Crosstown Home Inspection Experience
- We prepare a floor elevation map for every residence with a footprint of the house to scale! This floor elevation map will give you an idea of if it is level or out-of-level and in need of a professional inspection by an engineer or foundation repair professional.
- Each of our home inspectors have spent more than 120 hours training with our Principal Engineer to detect foundation issues.
- We check for gas leaks! This is a very important part of a home inspection.
- Full color digital photos are included in every report. Our detailed reports are 30+ pages long with a summary.
- We provide a walk-through and verbal summary with the clients at the end of every home inspection.
- We’re available for inspection Sunday – Saturday from 8:00am – 6:00pm and perform home inspections 7 days a week (call center only available M-F).
- We physically crawl all pier and beam foundation homes with access.
- Clear, detailed and customized inspection reports to fit your needs.
- Our professional inspectors have extensive construction and engineering experience.
- Available M-F 9am – 6pm.
Call today! (469) 751-7694