Structural Engineer – Dallas & Ft. Worth Services
Our structural engineers offer a wide variety of skills and experiences to our clients. If you need a home foundation inspection, pier plan, site plan, drainage design, third party mediator or any other civil or structural engineering service, we will be able to direct you to the right person.
We are Independent Professional Engineers and Home Inspectors
At Crosstown Engineering, our structural engineers are objective and professional civil engineering design experts and investigators for residential and commercial developers and for residential forensic analysis and performance clientele. Our engineering consultants study all documentation, perform detailed on-site inquiries and provide clear observations, facts and conclusions to what’s in question. Our engineering reports are delivered in a timely manner as part of our industry standard engineering services. Engineering consulting is what we do best.
All of our home inspectors are licensed through TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) and will provide you with fast, accurate and professional reports. Each of our inspectors has extensive experience and begins by training with our lead engineer. Home inspections will include a foundation elevation map, a wood destroying insect analysis, and structure reports. Our thorough inspection and attention to detail will give you peace of mind during one of the most critical steps of the home buying process.
Meet Our Lead Engineer
Adam A. Green, P.E. (FL & TX), MBA – Professional Engineer
Adam is an expert in the fields of foundation repair and soil and structure stabilization and is a seasoned land-development engineer. He has performed thousands of forensic evaluations of foundations and structures and is a preferred mediating expert for disputes or differences of opinion regarding the origin of cause pertaining to sinkhole activity, expansive soils, organic soils and method of remediation disputes. Adam regularly provides expert witness testimonies for various cases for depositions and trial. In addition, Adam has successfully lead multi-million dollar commercial developers as well as small residential developers, state agencies and other clientele through the land-development process: conceptual phase, design phase, permitting phase and construction phase. Previously, Adam owned a residential cosmetic and restoration repair company for five years. In total, Adam has been responsible for the forensic evaluation and repair of subterranean anomalies, above-ground damages and for land-development design and permitting for over $50 million in project scope since 2001.
- Principal Owner and Managing Engineer
- Please read a letter from the President
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas – P.E. #11659
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Florida – P.E. #73039
- Licensed Stormwater Management Inspector #1517
- Circuit Court Trained 3rd Party Engineer
- State Licensed Neutral Evaluator
- Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering with Foundation Engineering Emphasis, Colorado State University
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Colorado,
- School of PE graduate (Structural Engineering)
- Sinkhole Activity Inspection Courses – Inspection Depot
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member of the Structural Engineering Institute
- Structural Engineer Dallas