Structural Engineer – Dallas & Houston Services
Our structural engineers offer a wide variety of skills and experiences to our clients. If you need a home foundation inspection, pier plan, site plan, drainage design, third party mediator or any other civil or structural engineering service, we will be able to direct you to the right person.
We are Independent Professional Engineers
At Crosstown Engineering, our structural engineers are objective and professional civil engineering design experts and investigators for residential and commercial developers and for residential forensic analysis and performance clientele. Our engineering consultants study all documentation, perform detailed on-site inquiries and provide clear observations, facts and conclusions to what’s in question. Our engineering reports are delivered in a timely manner as part of our industry standard engineering services. Engineering consulting is what we do best.
Meet Our Professional Engineers
Adam A. Green, P.E. (FL & TX), MBA – Professional Engineer
Adam is an expert in the fields of foundation repair and soil and structure stabilization and is a seasoned land-development engineer. He has performed thousands of forensic evaluations of foundations and structures and is a preferred mediating expert for disputes or differences of opinion regarding the origin of cause pertaining to sinkhole activity, expansive soils, organic soils and method of remediation disputes. Adam regularly provides expert witness testimonies for various cases for depositions and trial. In addition, Adam has successfully lead multi-million dollar commercial developers as well as small residential developers, state agencies and other clientele through the land-development process: conceptual phase, design phase, permitting phase and construction phase. Previously, Adam owned a residential cosmetic and restoration repair company for five years. In total, Adam has been responsible for the forensic evaluation and repair of subterranean anomalies, above-ground damages and for land-development design and permitting for over $50 million in project scope since 2001.
- Principal Owner and Managing Engineer
- Please read a letter from the President
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas – P.E. #11659
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Florida – P.E. #73039
- Licensed Stormwater Management Inspector #1517
- Circuit Court Trained 3rd Party Engineer
- State Licensed Neutral Evaluator
- Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering with Foundation Engineering Emphasis, Colorado State University
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Colorado,
- School of PE graduate (Structural Engineering)
- Sinkhole Activity Inspection Courses – Inspection Depot
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member of the Structural Engineering Institute
- Structural Engineer Dallas
Dr. Ram A. Goel, Ph.D., P.E. (TX, FL, NY, GA, SC, NC, OH, OK, MI, LA, NV, TN) – Professional Engineer
Dr. Goel has extensive experience preparing and reviewing parking layout, building layout, utilities, stormwater drainage calculations, traffic ITE generation, and signing and sealing engineering projects. He has comprehensive knowledge of permit application requirements in cities and counties within Texas and Florida, as well as permit application requirements for Water Management Districts (WMD), Departments of Transportation (DOT), Departments of Environmental Protection (DEP), Environmental Protection Commissions (EPC), the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), amongst others.
- Principal Engineer for the Structural Group and Design Lead for the Land Development Group
- Licensed Professional Engineer – Texas, Florida, New York, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Michigan, Louisiana, Nevada, and Tennessee
- Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Ruorkee, U.P., India 1966
- Masters of Science, Engineering, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1971
- Ph.D., in Civil Engineering, Columbia University, New York, New York, 1973
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Century University, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1991
Jose Eduardo, P.E. (FL, LA, OH, TN), M.S. – Professional Geotechnical Engineer
Joseph Eduardo, PE, is a geotechnical engineer with over 36 years of consulting experience in geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing. He has practiced geotechnical engineering in Florida since 1983, completing projects for both public sector and private clients. His areas of expertise include soil mechanics, foundation evaluation and design, deep soil improvement design, pavement evaluation and design, ground water flow evaluation, sinkhole hazard assessment, sinkhole mitigation design, and construction materials testing.
- Principal Engineer for the Geotechnical Services Group
- Licensed Professional Engineer – Florida, Louisiana, Ohio, and Tennessee
- Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, Ohio State University, 1978
- Masters of Science, Geotechnical Engineering, Ohio State University, 1979
David Holeman, Lead Foundation Inspector
David is the lead foundation inspector for Crosstown Engineering and acts as the eyes and the ears for our professional engineers when they are not available to inspect the house personally.
He has been in the Foundation Repair and Construction industry for 20+ years and is great with slab-on-grade foundation inspections and pier planning for homes with soils issues. He is happily married to his wonderful wife, Kimberly, and has three great kids.